Electronic actuators with variable speed control. Electronic setting of torque and stroke with function monitoring. Power supply unit with wide range Input.
Actuator applications for demanding control automation tasks in industrial environments with potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Sizes: 20 to 100
- Thrusts: 2 kN to 15 kN
- Strokes: 50 mm to 80 mm
- Running speeds: 1.8 mm/s - 4 mm/s
- Modulating duty with continuous modulating (class D)
- Servomotor technology for high positioning accuracy
- Wear-free absolute position measurement within the actuator
- Handwheel for manual operation
- Mechanical position indicator
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- I/O module for intermediate position switches
- Local controls
- Fieldbus control
Documents5 documents are found!
Technical Data Catalogue